NFL Predictor Challenge

Home Forums and Tips Predictor Challenge’s NFL Predictor Challenge

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    adminMike
    Keymaster

Hi
    I just thought I would throw this one in here to tie in with the new NFL thread.
    This weekends games are as follows and can be used including the odds listed should you wish to enter into this weekends Beat The Lotto thread.
    Saturday 10-1-2020
    Minnesota Vikings 5-2 San Francisco 49ers 10-21 (San Fransico 10-11 -7 points)
    Sunday 11-1-2020
    Tenessee Titans 13-4 Baltimore Ravens 4-17 (Baltimore 10-11 -10 points)
    Houston Texans 13-4 Kansas City Chiefs 4-17 (Kansas City 10-11 -9.5 points)
    Seattle Seahawks 7-4 Green Bay Packers 10-21 (Green Bay 10-11 -4 points)

I have also put in brackets the current handicap score which I will also accept as a bet for the Beat The Lotto competition as although it is 10-11 this is new ground and the idea is to encourage people to take part. 🙂

• This topic was modified 7 months ago by adminMike.
    • This topic was modified 7 months ago by adminMike. Reason: Updated additional handicap odds
    adminMike
    Keymaster

Hi
    Here are a set of predictions to take on regarding the NFL playoffs which I have arrived at by taking into account the average points scored in NFL games and the handicap odds on offer.

Minnesota Vikings 21-27 San Francisco 49ers
    Tennessee Titans 17-27 Baltimore Ravens
    Houston Texans 17-27 Kansas City Chiefs
    Seattle Seahawks 23-27 Green Bay Packers

Now to make this a fair challenge I will give a three point tolerance on each teams points total for your prediction to be classed as a correct score.
    ie If the first Minnesota Vikings lost to the San Francisco 49ers 24-30 the above prediction would be classed as being a winning score. But should the score in that game be 25-30 it would be a winning prediction but not a winning score line.
    The points awarded for a winning score and winning prediction will be the dame as used in the Football Predictor Challenge.

adminMike
    Keymaster

Hi
    I will now list my predictions for this weekends games 🙂

Minnesota Vikings 24-27 San Francisco 49ers
    Tennessee Titans 16-30 Baltimore Ravens
    Houston Texans 20-28 Kansas City Chiefs
    Seattle Seahawks 24-23 Green Bay Packers

GeeSportGeeSport
    Participant

Hi Mike

Assuming anyone can join in one of my boys fancies himself as an NFL guru so I will take a chance on the following scores.
    Minnesota Vikings 19-27 San Francisco 49ers
    Tennessee Titans 17-33 Baltimore Ravens
    Houston Texans 20-28 Kansas City Chiefs
    Seattle Seahawks 17-25 Green Bay Packers

adminMike
    Keymaster

Hi
    Although I will be closing this thread down shortly I will put one last post up due to the fact that the original set of predictions compiled via the average scores and handicap odds were not a million miles off the mark.

Minnesota Vikings 21-27 San Francisco 49ers
    Tennessee Titans 17-27 Baltimore Ravens
    Houston Texans 17-27 Kansas City Chiefs
    Seattle Seahawks 23-27 Green Bay Packers
    As you can see the Seahawks game ended up only 1 point off the mark finishing up
    Seattle Seahawks 23-28 Green Bay Packers

Also using the preset winning score of 27 for all the computer generated scores was also not far of the mark as the 49ers, Titans and Packers all finished on 27 or 28 points.

Therefore I feel honour bound to give the semi finals a bash as follows.
    Tenessee Titans 19-27 Kansas City Chiefs
    Green Bay Packers 27-20 San Francisco 49ers

I will use these options to form a bet on the other NFL thread NFL (betting and options)

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by adminMike.
    • This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by adminMike. Reason: Link added to seperate NFL thread
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.