Football Tips

Home Forums and Tips Goalpost’s Tips Football Tips

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    JoeHJoeH
    Participant

It’s been a while since I’ve posted been very busy in work… I’ve had a lot of success the last two months betting on anytime goal scorers – I’ve covered many leagues the last couple of months to change it up –

I’ve put them up now ready for Saturday to give you chance to follow but if you want to check the line ups before hand that’s fine.

Here are my 5 for Saturday for anytime goalscorer’s :

Jamie MacLaren – Brisbane Roar V Melbourne City ( A league Australia ) 5/6
    Jamie Vardy – Leicester v Southampton 8/13
    Zlatan Ibrahimovic – Cagliari V Ac Milan 6/4
    Romelu Lukaku – Inter Milan v Atlanta 23/20
    Jarrod Bowen – Hull v Fulham 6/4

5 fold / lucky 31 39/1

Within these bets you could double up on the same games with :

Jamie Maclaren & Roy O’Donovan 16/5
    Vardy & Ings to score 7/2
    Zlatan Ibrahimovic & Joao Pedro to score 6/1
    Jarrod Bowen & Mitrovic to score 9/2
    Romelu Lukaku & Luis Muriel to score 4/1

Once again you can do these individually or in a 5 fold / lucky 31..

All the guys above are in form and have been hitting the net more than often!

Good Luck

• This topic was modified 5 months, 4 weeks ago by JoeHJoeH.
    • This topic was modified 5 months, 4 weeks ago by adminMike.
    • This topic was modified 5 months, 4 weeks ago by adminMike.
    adminMike
    Keymaster

Hi Joe
    Thanks for posting and if you have a particular favourite let me know which one it is and I will use it in this weeks Beat The Lotto thread just give me a lucky number between 1-59 and I will throw it in the mix.
    Alternatively if you are having a go in the predictor challenge let me know which game of your predictions you fancy the most and I will use that instead. 🙂

JoeHJoeH
    Participant

Tough betting on Saturday with plenty of goals within the games but the strikers falling short – I will go back to the drawing board and get a couple a anytime goal scorers ready for Saturday

adminMike
    Keymaster

Hi Joe
    Its a tough life betting on the football of late but if you do have a favourite bet for the weekend don’t forget to use it for the Beat The Lotto thread as there are a few extra players signing up and its first come first served. 🙂

JoeHJoeH
    Participant

I have 3 anytime goal scorers for Saturday ..

West Ham v Everton – Richarlison @ 6/4
    Newcastle v Chelsea – Almiron 6/1
    Brighton v Aston Villa – Maupay 19/20
    30/1

Also i seen a bet with Mark noble to have two shots on target at 8/1 – always a chance with him chipping in recently with a goal or two

Sunday:
    Burnley v Leicester – Vardy @ 5/6
    Liverpool v Man Utd – Mane 23/20
    Nottingham Forest v Luton – Lewis Grabban 5/6

6/1

Good luck!

JoeHJoeH
    Participant

Richarlison is injured so I’ll go with Calvert-Lewin @ 1/1

adminMike
    Keymaster

Hi
    Its been a while since I have posted a bet on here but this is one that came about whilst I was researching some stats for the Playing The Markets thread.
    I will be playing a treble on the following three teams all playing today.

St Gallen to win @ 21-20
    Tottenham to win @ 10-11
    Marseille to win or draw @ 10-11

Not much of a payout but worth a second glance at the prices and interesting to see if the homework pays off. 🙂

adminMike
    Keymaster

Hi
    I have been thinking of a way to boost this thread as there are some shy tipsters out there and will start an accumulative bet by way of if the first bet comes in we will then bet the winnings on the next wager to see how long a run we can put together.
    In theory these bets are a little more serious and will be shorter price than most put forward on the site. To start the thread off we will look at double with Bournemouth to get more than three corners in the Liverpool game today and France to beat Scotland in the handicap market by giving Scotland a +5 point start.
    The Bournmouth bet is based around the fact that Bournemouth play for corners and free kicks and have the highest ratio/percentage in the premiership of goals scored from set pieces and the three corners at 10-11 looks high.
    The France bet is a little more obvious as theres is a must win game they are bang in form and the 5 point difference looks to low in the markets at 1-1.
    The odds on the double are 2.81-1 and hopefully will be done and dusted early doors in both games. (now that is the kiss of death for this bet) :).

adminMike
    Keymaster

Hi
    Bournemouth did us proud but once France went down to 14 men after the red card the bet was to all intents and purposes over.
    However I will throw an accumulator in for this weeks premiership games as I honestly believe the odds on offer are all on the high side. 🙂
    Leicester to beat Watford at 5-4
    Crystal Palace to beat Bournmouth at 15-8
    Arsenal to beat Brighton at 13-10
    Sheffield United to beat Newcastle at 5-4
    Southampton to beat Norwich at 29-20

This bet comes to 81-1 🙂

adminMike
    Keymaster

Hi
    Obviously this thread will have to go on standby for a while until the fixtures start up again or I can find an alternate betting option involving a goalpost..lol.

adminMike
    Keymaster

Hi
    Well we finally have some good news with regard to the football, with the Premier League games being resumed on the 17th June along with the Swiss Super League on the 19th which should cover most of our members interests. 🙂
    I will restart this thread as soon as I have some definitive odds to work with, hopefully in the next few days. 🙂

BlueroseBluerose
    Participant

Hi everybody

Those are brillant news…
    So we shall wait for the next days…

Thanks Mike

Wishing you all a nice long Weekend…

Greetings
    Bluerose

adminMike
    Keymaster

Hi Priska
    Assuming the Swiss Super League continues where it left off there should be a few banker bets in the first set of fixtures which look like being played on June 2Oth.
    In the last round of matches every fixture was drawn but this included St Gallen the surprise league leaders who were playing second placed Young Boys and also third placed Basel drew with fourth placed Servette.
    The top three teams St Gallen,Young Boys and Basel all average 2 goals or more per game and look a cut above the rest. This means there may be some value in taking all three teams in an accumulator to either win or score 2 goals or more in the game obviously dependent on the odds on offer.
    Luzern v Basel
    Sion v St Gallen
    Young Boys v Zurich
    Sion and Zurich have little to play for and both concede approx 2 goals per game so Young Boys and St Gallen both to win by 2 goals or more or to win with over 2 goals scored in the game looks a possibility.
    Luzern are stronger defensivey so maybe Basel just to win maybe the safer option on the day. ?
    I await the odds with interest and will post the bet as soon as bet365 post them. 🙂

adminMike
    Keymaster

Hi
    With the odds now available I will go with the following treble at 9.92-1.

Young Boys to win at 11-10 giving FC Zurich a 1 goal headstart
    St Gallen to win at 8-5 giving FC Sion a 1 goal headstart
    Basel to win at 1-1

adminMike
    Keymaster

Hi
    I will go in with a bet tonight using the bet365 bet builder which comes out at a very decent looking 10-1.
    The game is Aston Villa v Sheffield United and I am quit sweet on this one.

Sheffield United to win
    Over 1 card for Aston Villa
    Over 4 corners for both teams
    Over 8.5 free kicks for Sheffiled United

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.