Beat The Lotto (£)

Home Forums and Tips Competitions Beat The Lotto (£)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    GeeSportGeeSport
    Participant

Norwich to beat Bournemouth
    My Lucky number is again 5

adminMike
    Keymaster

Hi
    We have had a few changeovers this week due to a conflict of interest in the Chelsea v Newcastle game and unfortunately a couple of players have not posted any tips so we will have to go with the following selections this weekend.

Norwich to win 11-10
    Southampton to draw with Wolves 12-5
    Chelsea to beat Newcastle both teams to score 9-4
    Mane to score in the Liverpool game 21-20
    The San Francisco 49ers to win and over 46.5 points to be scored 5-4
    Ask Cory to win in the 3.40 at Navan 14-1

Unfortunately you ended up with Ask Cory as the substitute bet but such is life.

The bet is the usual 20p win four folds and a £1 win accumulator

The lucky numbers for this week are 5,7,10,23,27 and 49

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by adminMike.
    • This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by adminMike.
    BlueroseBluerose
    Participant

I might start with the bet for my swiss Team :Young Boys v Basel
    YB win (3:1)

I keep my Lucky Number7

adminMike
    Keymaster

Hi
    As Bluerose has already kicked off next weeks tips for the thread with Young Boys to beat Basel, this seems like a good opportunity to bring you up to speed with last weeks tips. GeeSport was succesful with Norwich winning and My American football bet came off which again means we had a couple of winners but not enough to get that elusive return. It was also tight with a few of the other tips so keep the faith. 🙂
    Saturday’s lottery numbers did not bring any returns but we still have Wednesday’s ticket using the same numbers.
    Obviously this Saturdays numbers may change dependent on who joins in and it remains first come first served. 🙂

NickNick
    Participant

I’ll go West Brom to beat West Ham at 16/5

Think that’s an incredible price to be honest….. West Ham are really struggling and I can definitely see an upset here.

Lucky Number 21

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by NickNick.
    GeeSportGeeSport
    Participant

Leicester to win with both teams to score
    My lucky number will stay as number 5

adminMike
    Keymaster

Hi
    A little short of entries this week which means I will have to take up the slack again which is never a good thing 🙂 But here goes with this weeks bet.
    Young Boys to win both teams to score at 9-4
    Leicester to win both teams to score at 13-5
    West Brom to win at 16-5
    Bristol De Mai to win at 9-4 (2.25 Cheltenham)
    Solomon Grey 10-1 betting without Dingo Dollar and Quarenta Sat (3.15 Doncaster)
    L’Ami Serge 11-4 betting Without Paisley Park and If The Cap Fits (3.35 Cheltenham)
    The £1 win accumulator would return £6,587.83p but I would settle for one of the 20p win fourfolds just to break the deadlock in the competition.

This weeks lucky numbers will be 5,7,10,21,43 and 49.

Best of luck to anyone who has taken part 🙂

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by adminMike. Reason: Lottery number update
    adminMike
    Keymaster

Hi
    Nick was the only one to get a winning wager home this week with West Brom beating West Ham but again we were not far off as Bristol De Mai had the race won until hitting the last fence, Leicester won for GeeSport and Young Boys beat Basel for Bluerose but the btts factor let both bets down.
    Saturdays numbers 5,7,10,21,43 and 49 were not that lucky but we still have Wednesdays draw to go so best of luck to those who played and thanks for joining in. 🙂

MgameMgame
    Participant

Chelsea to beat Leicester this Saturday.
    My lucky number is 12

BlueroseBluerose
    Participant

Hi
    St. Gallen wins against Basel

Stay with my Lucky Nr 7

adminMike
    Keymaster

Hi
    No luck with the lotto numbers last night so it remains a stalemate in this competition and obviously the numbers change again this week. We already have two tips and two numbers those being 7 and 12, please remember its first come first served so if you are interested in joining in please do so sooner than later. 🙂

NickNick
    Participant

West Ham to beat Brighton

Lucky Number 42

GeeSportGeeSport
    Participant

Crystal Palace to beat Sheffield United
    My lucky number is still 5

adminMike
    Keymaster

Hi
    I have waited as long as I dare to see if anyone else is going to join in, but will now have to post the final selections as I am working tomorrow and will be pushed for time. Therefore I have added my back up oddball tips along with the last two lucky numbers which are included in the notes below 🙂

The bet will be the usual £1 win accumulator along with 15x 20p win fourfolds and is for Chelsea @17-10, Crystal Palace @21-10, West Ham @13-8 and St Gallen @11-4 to win there respective games in this weekends football fixtures along with Min @11-4 to win the 1.25 at Leopardstown finishing off with the San Fransisco 49er’s at 21-20 to win the Super Bowl.

Should all six come in the bet would return a useful £862.84p 🙂

The numbers being used this week will now be 5,7,10,12,42 and 49 which once again will be used in both this Saturday’s and next Wednesday’s draws.

The bet has been placed and both tickets purchased so it’s just left to wish the best of luck to those brave souls who have mucked in and taken part this week. 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by adminMike. Reason: Updated to confirm entries
    adminMike
    Keymaster

Hi
    It’s hats off to Bluerose this week who was the only one to get there bet in with St Gallen beating Basel on Sunday. There were again several close calls Nick’s West Ham were 3-1 up at one point and going into the last quarter my 49’s looked likley winners, Min was also a gallant second but such is life. This means we have all had winners but as yet not on the same weekend so the competition remains in stalemate.
    As for the lottery ticket numbers although not winning any money we did win a free ticket so this wednesday we have two sets of numbers to check out which are our 5,7,10,12.42 and 49 along with the bonus ticket lucky dip numbers which are 17,22,25,27,32 and 40.
    Best of luck to all those who have taken part this week. 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by adminMike. Reason: Updated free lotto numbers
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 139 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.