Beat The Lotto (£)

Home Forums and Tips Competitions Beat The Lotto (£)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    adminMike
    Keymaster

Hi
    This weekend sees the return of the ever popular Beat The Lotto competition which will run all weekend to include this weeks Football, NFL and of course the Racing.
    The rules are the usual your selection can cover any sport the odds will be taken from bet365 and the selection is to be a single bet and must not be an odds on shot.
    When you supply your bet you give me a lucky number between 1 and 59 and you must be a registered member to join in. Your selection will be used in an accumulator bet and your lucky number will be used in the purchase of a lottery ticket. Once your entry has been verified you will then be entitled to a share of any winnings. Any small wins will be carried over to the following week.
    Please feel free to join in and if you have any queries please post them here or drop me a line. 🙂

• This topic was modified 6 months ago by adminMike.
    • This topic was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by adminMike.
    JoeHJoeH
    Participant

Jarrod Bowen to score in 90 minutes – Hull v Fulham 6/4

My number is 27

adminMike
    Keymaster

Hi Joe
    Thanks for starting it off I will add a bet or two to make up the numbers when I know who else is joining in but you are in with number 27 and the Jarrad Bowen to score bet. However I may have to take the odds available tonight on bet365 for that particular wager (but they are usually there or thereabouts). 🙂

APmAPm
    Participant

Swansea to beat Cardiff lucky number is 8.

NickNick
    Participant

Vikings to beat the 49ers

Lucky number 42

GeeSportGeeSport
    Participant

Hi,my bet will be Bournemouth to fight out a draw with Watford
    My lucky number will be number 5

adminMike
    Keymaster

Hi All
    There is a possibility there will one more to join in tonight so I will hold fire on my lucky number and selection/s until first thing tomorrow morning.
    We certainly have enough members to make this a decent first attempt for 2020 and thanks everybody for joining in.
    I will confirm the bet along with relevant prices and the final lottery ticket numbers by 9am. 🙂

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by adminMike.
    Ljr2010Ljr2010
    Participant

Hey guys, I’ll go for packers to win tomorrow with – 4.5. My “lucky” number is 32.

adminMike
    Keymaster

Hi
    All done and dusted as I will put up Frodon in the 2.05 at Kempton with lucky number 10.
    The Lucky numbers are 5,8,10,27,32 and 42.
    I will confirm all bet details by lunchtime and confirm purchase of lottery ticket at the same.
    Best of luck to all who have joined in.. 🙂

adminMike
    Keymaster

The lotto ticket has been confirmed and purchased for tonight using the numbers 5,8,10,27,32 and 42.
    This weekends bet is as follows
    Frodon 2.05 Kempton @ 7-4
    Jarrod Bowen to score (Hull v Fulham) @ 6-5
    Green Bay Packers to win -4.5 @ 11-10
    Minnessota Vikings to win @ 51-20
    Swansea to beat Cardiff @ 2-1
    Bournmoth to draw with Watford @ 23-10
    This has been done as a £1 win accumulator and 15x 20p win fourfolds.
    Be lucky people 🙂

adminMike
    Keymaster

Hi
    No joy with either the lotto numbers on Saturday or unfortunately the weekends selections.
    My selection Frodon just got home in a tight finish on Saturday and Ljr2010’s Packers bet at -4.5 won last night with just a 1/2 point to spare.
    This proves how difficult this challenge will be to pull off but I am still confident it can be achieved as we did come out on top last year. 🙂
    As a few others may be joining in next week it will be first come first served as to who gets to play but I am sure we will work something out as we go along (we always do). 🙂

BlueroseBluerose
    Participant

Hi
    I try with my bet:

Southampton v Wolves (Draw)

My Lucky Number 7

I wish us good Luck…

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by adminMike. Reason: Post adjusted by Admin
    JoeHJoeH
    Participant

With him scoring In the last 3 games for Newcastle I fancy Almiron to score anytime 5/1 and my lucky number is 27

NickNick
    Participant

I’ll go Chelsea to win and Both teams to score (Chelsea vs Newcastle)

Lucky Number 23

adminMike
    Keymaster

Hi
    Unfortunately no joy with last night’s lotto either 🙁 so we restart again this weekend.
    So far we already have three tips along with numbers 7,23 and 27. Please remember it’s the first six tips and numbers we use and I will fill the gaps if there are any spare slots.
    The actual tips must be for fixtures being played at the weekend and the lottery numbers selected are used on that Saturday and the following Wednesday’s lotto draws.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by adminMike.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 144 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.