April’s Winningpost Tips

Home Forums and Tips Winningpost Tips April’s Winningpost Tips

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    adminMike
    Keymaster

Hi
    We start off with the usual update of the previous months results which are as follows:

June’s best bet was obviously the Stratford each way double on the 18th with Impressive Duke 11-2 and Our Jerry 6-1 both winning.
    The total profit for June for the Winningpost team was +23.06 points.

July’s best bets were both on the same day with Bahlwan advised at 20-1 but winning at 14-1 at Down Royal and Mr Butler advised at 25-1 winning at 16-1 at Wexford.
    The total profit for July for the Winningpost team was +9.8 points. The bonus this month is that several new members signed up having made a pretty penny on the selections given out. 🙂

August’s best bet would have to be Majestic Maid advised at 10-1 but won at 20-1 due to best odds guaranteed being given on the race. Also Josephina advised at 14-1 taken at 9-1 but eventually won at 7-2.
    The total for August for the Winningpost team was a profit of +14.88.

September was a difficult month but we still came out just ahead of the game with a +5.1 point profit on the month but the only real winner of note was the back on the 15th at Ffos Las with Good Impression advised at 18-1.

October’s best bet undoubtably has to be October the 19th’s bet on Flow Away advised at 50-1 the night before and although subject to a huge 25& rule 4 was still a cracking winner and several members were on at big prices. 🙂
    This means we ended October on a decent looking +22.5 point profit for the month.

November’s best bets were most obviously Blaze A Trail winning at 20-1 on the 21st and Tremwedge being placed at 66-1 on the 17th.
    This left us with a decent enough +13.85 point profit for the month.

December’s best bet was the winning double taken on the 26th of December which consisted of Slate House at 7-2 and Epante at 4-1 which made December a profitable month finishing on +10.55 points which means by hook or crook we made a profit on every month in 2019. 🙂

January’s best bet was the win double on Caravation and Cash Back at Naas on the 4th of January. This was the main reason we came out on top this month and means although only +8.64 points to the good this time, at least we have kept our heads above water as we go into the new year.

February’s bets bets were Julies Stowaway who won at 6-1 on the 16th of the month whilst on the 20th Barangorou who was originally 150-1 was backed at 50-1 without the favourite/s and ended up placed. Unfortunately this still only left us with a paltry +1.5 points.

March it has to be said was a month of so close but yet so far away with a string of placed horses and the only decent winner as a single bet was Ferny Hollow at 12-1 on the 11th with several each way doubles being placed such as Darver Star 12-1 along with Beakstown 12-1 whic although helped us come out on top again it was a small profit of just +5.4 points.

• This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by adminMike.
    MgameMgame
    Participant

Hi Mike
    Are you not forgetting about Demaphon which was a 33-1 winner at Cheltenham. Or does that not count for March. ?

adminMike
    Keymaster

Hi Mgame
    Sorry looks like I just missed you online I was cleaning up the attempted site hacks. 🙁

As for Demaphon yes it was actually the biggest winner for the site in March and yes several people such as yourself were on it (as I remember) but I cannot claim it for the thread as I had put it up as a double so it cannot count in the profit and loss for this particular thread. 🙁
    I had previously mentioned that the bets I put up for the threads are in an attempt to bring home a profit for each individual thread. However there will always be other bets such as singles or accumulators that I may use and how you use them is entirely up to you, as I am just forwarding my thoughts on any given race where I have an interest. 🙂

Nice to see a few people still checking in as it is going to be a tough time for the site but I will be posting some ante post bets such as the one on the Cheltenham Countdown thread for next year and also will be updating some races from the Key Race System which will start a list of horses to follow.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by adminMike. Reason: Additional input added by way of explanation
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.